Saturday 10 November 2012

Little things that make me smile...

So you've probably wondered before, "what makes Lecy smile?" And now is the time I will share with you some things that make me smile!

So the other day my bestie (Abby) sent me this link on facebook.. I didn't watch it straight away, but when I did I couldn't stop laughing! It is such a funny song! And this was what it was:

 It makes me laugh every time I listen to it. :D 

And of course Flight of the conchords makes me smile as well.. They're just too cool! 

                                          
Seriously, who doesn't laugh when they listen to this song?! It's just pure awesomeness in a song.

And all this sunshine is making me happy! I love summer. 

Ohhhh and my Brother (Toby) and Natasha are getting married TWENTY EIGHT DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm beyond excited. 

aren't they cute?! 


Also, my vaulting team makes me smile! 
We're so cool ;) hehe

Make-up makes me smile too, I love playing with that stuff! Today I was putting some liquid eye liner on and I normally do that stuff pretty thick(ish) when I do it, but today I  was like, "I'm just going to do it reaaaaally thin and see if I like it. So I did. And I loved it. 
I'd show all you cool kids what it looks like but I really can't be bothered to take a photo.. So sorry.. :P

But anyway.. More things that make me smile. I'll just write a list, shall I? I'll do it. Right now.
Music, I love it so much, we're like bffls. 

Coffee makes me smile too! And ridiculously funny and hyper..

Talking to Abby on the phone for at least an hour almost every single day makes me happy too.. I don't even know how we can do it. We just aimlessly talk about nothing.. Well I do anyway, she probably tells me important things but I just don't pay attention to those things :P
Look! It's me and Abby! Isn't she beautiful?! 

Oh and just another thing that makes me really really happy would be my Nieces and Nephews! :D I have 6 and 1/2 in total! (The half is cause my sister in law, Jenny, is pregnant with her 3rd baby! And I'm pretty sure if it's a girl she'll be naming it after me.. Aye Jenny? ;P ) So far I have 3 of each, 3 Nieces and 3 Nephews. And they all got their good looks from me.. ;) Tehehe :P 


Anyway I think that's enough of what makes me smile. I've rambled enough for today...

What kind of things make you smile? Do my blogs make you smile? ;P

Lecy xx








2 comments:

  1. This has made Andrew smile - he is in tears laughing (direct quote). Of course I am naming the child Elysia, regardless if its a boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yus!! :D I made Andrew laugh! What an accomplishment! And I can't wait to meet your child named after me! :D

      Delete