Friday 4 January 2013

This is a blog from a grown-up.




That's right. I'm a grown up now! Can't you see it?!

Well the only reason I'm saying I'm a grown up now is because I got a job! Yup. Total grown up right here. I haven't started yet.. I start on the the 18th or something..

You're probably wondering what this cool grown up got for Christmas aye? 
Well, the theme of my presents this year was, as I like to call it, "Mustaches and Bow ties," mainly because almost all my presents had a mustache or bow tie on..
Here are some:
This cool as journal from Milly and Joel.
Obviously in the mustache category.. 

And here's another journal but from Toby and Natasha and in the bow tie category..

And my really cool mug that Natasha got me while we were boxing day shopping! 
I think if I wear a bow tie whilst drinking from this cup it should be in both categories, don't you think? 
:P

Another AMAZING present I got was from Sheryl. It was the new Rhys Darby DVD! It's flippin' awesome!
(and on the cover he's wearing a bow tie!) 

I think that's enough from me for now.. Oh! But before I forget, happy new year!! I hope you all have a great 2013! Even though 2012 sounds cooler than 2013..

Anyway! Cya later Alligator! :)

Lecy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment