Sunday 28 April 2013

Unicorns I love them, unicorns I love them, uni uni unicorns I looove them

So I've been a bit slack on the blogging recently haven't I? Well I apologize, I've been quite busy trying to finish all my school work before the holidays, preparing for a vaulting show and getting ready for Forest lakes kids camp! But all of those things are finished now so I thought I'd write a blog and inform you all that I'm still alive and I haven't just vanished from the earth. (Although sometimes I wish I could..) My life has been pretty crazy recently.. I'm not going to tell you why cause it's far too funny to explain via blog. But I will tell you that I'm going to Christchurch on Tuesday!!! I'm so excited! I'm going down to visit my awesome cousins and see one of my big brothers. It's going to be ridiculously fun.

Oh my goodness! Did I tell you about my adventure to the far North?! No, probably not, cause it wasn't that cool. I actually hated it. Apart from the shopping in Auckland, and the cute little book shop my friend and I found. I learnt on that trip that guys are stupid and Easter camps are lame. Also, I don't like driving long distances with my parents. But I did enjoy seeing my lovely, old, super cute Grandma!

Well I'm not actually sure as to what else I should tell you about.. So here is a photo of me being a unicorn. ;)
 
...And another..
 
In case you hadn't noticed, I have a bit of an obsession with unicorns...
 
Aaaaandddd
Now I'm a moose..
 
Well I think you're all probably sick of my rambling by now so I shall leave you in peace.
Farwell from the coolest Unicorn/Moose thing ever!
 
Lecy the Unicorn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment