Tuesday 30 July 2013

I am calm.

AHHHHHH!!!!! OH. MY. GOODNESS!

Okay, just let me calm down a bit.. *takes deep breath*

Let's start this again.

I CANNOT CALM DOWN. I'M PAST CALM, I'M SO FAR BEYOND EXCITED, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM!
I'm not going to calm down! How could I calm down at a moment like this?!
PASSENGER IS COMING TO NEW ZEALAND. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I've been waiting for this since the moment I first heard him. If you don't know who passenger is, I suggest you leave. And never come back here again. Or Youtube him.. He's almost as cool as Mumford & Sons. Okay, not quite, but he's up there.

Well, I've calmed down now that I've let all that out. So now I don't know what to blog about.. But I can't stop now. The procrastinating has begun and it can't be stopped! I should be studying.. I have an English exam tomorrow.. This counts as studying though, doesn't it? I mean it's got words.. So it pretty much is.

Oh no! Did I tell you all that I shall be phoneless for a couple of weeks? :'( My phone has been gone for only a few hours and I already miss the stupid thing. I mainly just miss snap chat.. What a pitiful life I live. Kidding, I'm too awesome to have a pitiful life.

This ramble is going no where, so I'll keep going. That's how things are done round here.

This is how I felt all day. Until I heard Passenger was coming to NZ, obviously...


;) yes I would
Since this is going no where I decided to share funny photos. :) This one reminded me of myself. I always get me coffee, and it's totes cute.

I'm leaving now. I realized that I need to study and have a shower cause I smell really bad! 
Well, that's the procrastinating over and done with, now time for naps. Then I'll get onto the work someother time.. :P 

Farewell, young ones! 

Lecy xx 





No comments:

Post a Comment