Wednesday 14 August 2013

Lecy had to sleep with the light on.

I would like to start by telling you a short story about me. 

The other night I was reading this book I got out from the library. It was by an author that I know. I thought it was just a nice book, but no. It started talking about witches and stuff. It got really freaky and I got scared. Needless to say, I slept with my lamp on that night. That's the first time that's ever happened to me with a book. I normally don't get scared easily.. But it wasn't a good idea to be reading scary things in the early hours of the morning.
What did lecy learn from this? Always read the back cover carefully and make sure it doesn't mention the word, 'horror.' 
In the morning I woke up confused as to why the light was on. Then I remembered and laughed at myself. 

Anyway, you don't really care about how I get scared reading horror books.

So I'll tell you what's been happening for me this week.

Monday I did lots of studying. Then my lovely sister took me on a horse trek. It was nice.

Tuesday I had a horrible maths exam. Ew. Then I had vaulting so the end of the day was good.

Today is Wednesday. I woke up at 5:30 am for no reason. My body just decided 6 hours sleep was enough. It's regretting it now.
Today I have lots of Maths, English, History, Music and that kinda stuff to do. So I thought I should start the day off with some procrastinating. 

Also, I need to get back into making really cool stuff. I haven't done much of that recently..

OH FLIP! GUESS WHAT?! I GET MY PHONE BACK SOON!!! 
I'm so happy I could almost do a happy dance. But too tired.. Seriously though, I'm so happy. The phone my friend lent to me just isn't the same.. It was good, but not the same..

OOOOHHHH!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT ELSE!!! 

I'M GOING TO THE PASSENGER CONCERT!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!
I'm so excited. I'm taking Abby for her birthday present. It was going to be a secret.. But I can't keep things from her so I told her early.. Hehe.
I haven't actually bought the tickets yet, but I'll do that this afternoon.

Yeah, I don't really know what else to say.. 

I know what your all thinking, 'cool story lecy, you can stop now.'

Thank you for giving me your permission to stop now.

I'll leave since you don't want me anymore. *Sniffles*

*Runs away and hides in blanket fort*

Lecy
(No 'xx' for you Muppets today.)


No comments:

Post a Comment