Thursday 1 August 2013

Owly cuteness, a confession, & bed time.

*Hides face* Peek-a-boo! I see you! So you can't leave now. Or I'll be sad. 

So this morning, I had a really good idea for my blog tonight.. But as the day went on, I slowly forgot. Sorry about that. It'll come back to me though, so don't worry too much. 

But I couldn't not write a blog! I mean come on, I'm on a roll! So I can't stop now. So I guess I'll just ramble like I always do. 

Oh my goodness. I got the cutest owl hat today! It's just too cute! I'd post a photo, but ya know, no phone and what not. So you'll just have to imagine this cute face: 

In an owl hat. ;)

I'm going to apologize now for any spelling mistakes or anything. It's been a long day. Flip, at vaulting tonight we went for a run that we haven't done in ages so now I'm dead. Literally. I'm already in bed and it's what, 8 o'clock. That's how dead I am. And do any of you even know how painful it is for a girl like me, to run without a sports bra? It's horrid. 

Okay, I think you all know me well enough for me to confess something that's been on my chest for a while now.. I HATE boobs. And I mean, I like really really dislike them SO MUCH. Ugh. worst things ever. 
Hahaha and did you catch my pun up there? Been on my chest a while.. It made me giggle a bit. 

Anyway..

Do you know how hard it is living without my phone? It's so weird. If I want to talk to people I actually have to talk to them. I can't just text them.. Plus I never know what the time is. So I'm pretty much just hoping I'm getting everywhere on time. 

Well, it's almost 8:30 so I can fall asleep soon. Yay! 
Sleep is my fav. 
Goodnight goofy goobers.

Lecy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment