Thursday 22 August 2013

Parents are abandoning me for the weekend, and all I got was ice cream.

Hey Chumps! I'm not sure if that's the word I'm looking for but that's the word I'll use. It sounds cool in my head so it's okay.

I'm sorry if my blogs have been rather dull lately, I haven't really done anything exciting to share with you all. Okay, I'm lying. I have, but I don't have time to blog about all the awesome stuff I do. Ain't nobody got time for that. *previous sentence said with a lot of black woman attitude,* Mmmhmm.


Since I have a bit of spare time tonight, I shall share with you what I did today. I only have spare time because I'm procrastinating. I can't remember what I'm procrastinating for, but I'm pretty sure I am meant to be doing something important..

Well anyway, I went to the beach. 

Where I found myself a pretty sweet fort. It had shell flooring and everything! I didn't build it, but I sure did claim it! I pretended I had some Maori blood and claimed the piece on beach that it was on.


Yeah, then I pretty much just took heaps of photos of the sunset and the stuff..


Oh for that one I felt really cool hiding behind the fence..




Aww and this is Bam Bam. He's so adorable. I didn't hang out with him today, this photo was taken on Tuesday.

I was about to go on a rant and start telling you all about what I learnt in history today but I thought I wouldn't cause you guys won't get as excited about it as I did.

Oh, funny story guys. I was just walking down the stairs with a nice hot cup of tea in one hand and the telephone in the other. Then I split my tea all down my legs. I was going to type, 'split the phone,' but I didn't spill the phone.. On the bright side I had warm legs.

Right, I have an announcement to make.
My parents are leaving me home alone this weekend.
This, is a big deal. They've never trusted me enough to leave me all alone allllll weekend. So I'm really excited. But I can't throw a huge party or something crazy cause I'm working.. Which kinda ruins it. But I'll still do lots of crazy stuff by myself.
Hehehehehhehhehehehehe.

It's going to be strange coming home from work to an empty house. No one to yell at me when I don't wash the dishes or make too much noise. It'll be grand! It will just be me, myself, and all the wonderfully loud music I'll be playing.
Lezbehonest though, we all know I'm probably going to freak out when it comes to night time.
Or I'll be too busy reading to notice.

The only down side it that I'll have to cook for myself.. Ugh, I'll most likely just live off toast.

I'm pretty sure I had some other funny things to tell you all, but I've forgotten. So I shan't tell you. Because I can't.

Any-who, I'm off to dwell in my imagination until reality comes in the morning and I have to go to work.

Goodnight champs.
You're all champs now cause you survived reading this whole blog.

Lecy is going to fly with her magical unicorn friends now!

Lecy x

P.s. My lovely mother just bough me ice cream for the weekend. I'm pretty sure it's cause she feels bad for abandoning me.

No comments:

Post a Comment