Friday 2 August 2013

Procaffination time is the best time.




I no longer procrastinate. I procaffinate. It's the same thing but with coffee. It's what I'm doing right now.. Well kinda, I have things I should be doing but I'm waiting for my mummy to get home so she can tell me what I need to do for my maths exam coming up.

So while I procaffinate I'll tell you about how amazing my new foundation is. Firstly, it smells incredible! I have it on now and every time I breath I smell it and it's soooo good. Second, it only cost $12! Flip, cheapest foundation EVER. Third, it works well. I feel so much prettier now. Most likely cause I constantly smell good.

You know what I thought this morning? No, of course you don't, I haven't told you yet. But if you stop interrupting me I'll tell you. Good, now you're quiet I'll tell you. Well, as I was listening to Passenger and Mumford & Sons I realized that I actually love British accents. I've always known this, but I never really knew how much. If you think about it, a large number of my fav bands / singers have British accents. Okay, so not actually that many.. But still. I wish I had a cool accent. But no, I'm just a kiwi that mumbles everything. Maybe, if I go live in England or something for ages I'll get an accent. I'll do anything to sound as cool as Mumford & Sons.

Just listen to the amazingness.

I'd start posting Mumford & Sons songs but if I did that I'd never be able to stop.

So now when people start asking me what I want to be when I grow up I'm going to tell them that I wish to be British. Or possibly a Banjo player. Cause letzbehonest, Banjo players are the coolest people ever.

I mean, look at this guy. You can tell he's a banjo player since he just looks so flippin awesome. 

If I was a guy I'd so want to be like him when I grow up.. But just the Christian version. 
But as all my friends keep reminding me, I'm a girl. They always have to remind me cause I keep asking them if I should try growing a moustache.. So when I have a moustache it'll be when I don't have friends. 
Thinking about that, I don't have friends. SO WHY DON'T I HAVE A MOUSTACHE YET?! 
Oh, that's right, I'm still a girl. Even when I don't have friends. 



Well guys, my coffee is gone so this procaffination blog is over.
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." 
But mainly just smile cause Dr. Seuss told you to and he was almost cool enough to be British. But obviously not quite since he's wasn't..

Before I leave, quick question for everyone who actually reads my blogs. Do you have anything you want me to blog about? If you do, let me know and I'll see what I can do. And by 'see what I can do,' I mean I might think about it but then again, I might not. 

Procaffination time: over.

Lecy is going to do school work! Yay! 
Ew. 

 Lecy x 




No comments:

Post a Comment