Thursday 19 September 2013

Confession time; the two people I would consider marrying.

I'm not sure how many of you are already aware of this, but I'm a bit of nerd. For those of you who know me, I know what you're thinking, 'A bit of a nerd?!' Okay, so maybe I'm a huge nerd. But that's just apart of me that we all love.

Anyway, the reason I'm confessing that I am ridiculously nerdy, is because I have a story to share. Stories are always better when you know a bit of back ground information, so I needed to inform you all that I'm a nerd in order for you to fully understand this particular story.

Any-who, I went to the library twice last week. We all know that when Lecy goes to the library, she means business. So all together I got seven, not little, but all rather massive, books. I was perfectly confident that I would be able to finish reading my seven books within three weeks. I mean, come on, I love reading! Three weeks is plenty. All was well till I had a panic attack last night. I realized I didn't actually have three weeks. I only have one and a half, due to the fact that I'm going away. How am I ever going to manage to finish them all now?! I shan't. So now I'm sad. But I shall march on, I'm a survivor. It won't be the end of the world.

Now that I'm on the topic of confessions I shall continue you to confess things you may, or may not know.

Recently I've been studying a bit of philosophy. It hurts my head, and a nap is always needed to make it better. But today I didn't nap, perhaps I'm becoming a bit of a philosopher myself.. Hmm.. 

I got sunburnt yesterday. Turns out it wasn't a good idea to study outside all day.. But sunburn is better than sunscreen.

Last night a friend of mine asked me, "how to be less lovey dovey.' I'm now training her in my wise ways. 
I'm kidding, my ways aren't that wise (I am training her though).. Well, in some things they are, but in others not some much.. It really shouldn't be so hard for me to open up to people. But as soon as I do open up to someone I always end up getting hurt, so what's the point?

I came to the conclusion the other day that I should be more open to the idea of marriage. 'Cause I've noticed (and been told frequently) that the people who are so unwilling to get married, always do. And those who wish to get married never do. So I made a plan in my head. I'll pretend like I could possibly get married, that way I never will. It's brilliant. I'm quite the genius when I want to be.


I think confession time is over. I really don't know what else to say..
So I'll just post pictures, I'm good at that game.

I just want to write beautiful things, even if nobody cares to read them 


Mumford & Sons<3
I just thought I'd remind you all of how much I love Mumford and Sons.
If I ever met Ben or Winston, I would most likely marry them. (only one of them..)
In case you don't understand, Ben is the accordion player, and Winston is the banjo player. Marcus, the singer, is married so I can't marry him. I'm not sure whether or not Ted, the double bass player, is married.
So I'd have to marry Ben or Winston.
If I had to get married, those would be my two options.
Maybe I'm weird, but no one, and I mean no one, is nearly as cool as those guys.


Okay, I really need to finish my English and Maths. Philosophy took too long today so I haven't done anything else yet.. I'm so slack.

Bye bye, boogers! 
(You really should wipe your nose before you come next time, I don't appreciate it.) 

Lecy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment