Saturday 1 March 2014

Mumford and sons will be the death of me. Or possibly studying. But preferably Mumford and Sons.


I think it's safe to say that I'm not a regular blogger, so I shall not apologize for not writing in a very long while since I know none of you really missed me anyway.

But it has been quite a while since I last blogged, so I will not be able to fill you in on every little detail of what I've done, you'll just have to settle with knowing that I've been busy.

As we all know, I'm quite the procrastinator - I'm procrastinating right now to be quite frank. I'm supposed to be writing some assignments but instead I'm listening to Mumford and Sons and getting really upset because I'll never see them live. So I thought I'd blog about it.
So we all know that Mumford have really, really good lyrics, that actually mean something, unlike most music nowdays. And last night I was just listening to the songs and reading the lyrics, and they're songs can be pretty deep and meaningful. I'm not gonna be shy, I'm just gonna tell the world, I GOT WATERY EYES. That's right. Lecy, the girl that very rarely cries, got watery eyes reading Mumford and Sons lyrics. That's how deep they are.

I love that I was studying a poem by Shakespeare not too long ago and I realized Mumford and Sons wrote a song with some of his poetry. It was an exciting moment for me to realize my favourite band also likes literature.

I'll stop now, before I get carried away.


So over the summer I've done a great many things, such as sleeping. Annnnd that's pretty much it..
Kidding, I've done a lot, like a friend and I went on a road trip to Taupo and went on the Taupo cliffhanger, that was ridiculously amazing. I've been fishing with my parents, went to a couple of camps, ate chocolate on Valentines day, failed my restricted test a couple times, spend too much money, and drank a lot of coffee.
And that, my friends, is all I remember of my summer at this particular moment.


Now let me introduce you to some of my vaulting friends..

This, is Freyja, she's a special one ;)

And then there's Grace..

As you can see my vaulting team is clearly normal, esecially since I'm part of it.



I just want to take this moment to show you my eye ball.
By eye ball, I mean my eyeliner. I'm quite proud of it. I did it all by myself! Now I just need to work on being able to do both eyes evenly..


I think I'm done now.. Although I have a lot more photos I want to post, I think this blog is long enough to bore you all to death.

It's time to write boring assignments now. So if I never blog again, you know it's because I died writing assignments.

Bye bye little munchkins! I don't even know if any of you are little, but it sounded cute.

Lecy xx

P.s, sorry for any spelling mistakes, I can't be bothered checking.

2 comments:

  1. Am I a little munchkin?

    P.S. Nice eye ball

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are Jenny, you're a lovely little munchkin.
      Oh, thank you ;)

      Delete