Well, I have been absent quite a long time. So I thought I'd say hi and fill you in on what I'm doing with myself nowadays.
1. I did well in my Cambridge exams at the end of last year.
2. I'm a Barista, and I make really good coffee.
3. I'm most likely going to do a Chef apprenticeship. So in a few years I'll be able to make amazing coffee, and super delicious food.
4. I saw my most favourite band ever live. And then I saw my favourite singer the week after. (Band was RED and singer was Passenger).
5. I'm still boring.
6. MUMFORD AND SONS ARE RELEASING A NEW ALBUM IN MAY.
7. AND THE DAY AFTER THEY RELEASE IT I'M GOING TO SEE THE SCRIPT IN AUCKLAND!
8. My life is full of excitment, and most of the time I'm just 'meh' about it.
9. I should enjoy things more than I do..
10. Maybe I'll go have a nap now.
I just realised I haven't written a blog since I chopped all my hair off. So you should all know that I have short hair now, and it's super cute.
So this is the short hair. (It's adorable, I know).
This is the coolest ginger singer I know. (He's even better than Ed Sheeran, and I'm a fan of him too).
Although this guy doesn't really have hair, just a really good ginger beard.
This is the first coffee I ever made kind of pretty, my goodness I was so proud of myself.
And this, my friends, is my new car. The super power it gives me is super Nana. Like no joke as soon as you drive a car like this you feel like a Nana.
Oh, hello Jamboy! So this weirdo is going to be really happy that he made it into one of my blogs, since he's always been so sad that he hasn't been in one yet even though we've been dating for almost a year.. I'm a slack girlfriend. But that's okay, he's here now so I can stop.
Just to make sure Abby doesn't feel like 2nd best, here's another photo of us being beautiful to even thing out.
P.s. She's taking me to see the script ;)
And finally, here are some words I think we should all live by.
Farewell, fellow bloggers! I shall see you in the very, very distant future.